Adventure Swap in Canada?

renello

I am interested in proposals for a hunt swap. I can provide high quality whitetail hunt on private and public land in NW Ontario. Expectation would be a 140 to 155 inch buck and success rate on 7 days of stand hunting over bait if I move you around based on my trail cams and scouting should be in the 80% range. Yes, a bigger buck may be possible but if 170 or better is found me and my wife will be hunting him. We have taken many 150 to 170 class animals over the years. My farm house is pretty small so that could be an option for one hunter to stay in a spare room with us. Hunt dates typically Oct 30th to Nov 15th, pick your date in that range. Tag for deer over the counter and $241.00 cdn. I can do two hunters as that is the more likely scenario but that would require you bringing a camper or stay in motel 15km from farm. I would be quite selective in my decision to take hunters. I did this a few times 15 years ago and hunters shot a small 6 point and 2.5 year old 115" 20 inch wide 10 point first few days of hunt while I had two mid 150 bucks on cam. Exactly what I didn't want on my property. That soured my appetite for hunt swaps for awhile but I still like the possibility of an adventure swap. I can also provide world class fishing for one or two on LOW, Rainy Lake or Marmion lake. All big lakes with multiple species. I am expert at bass and walleye and dabble at northern, musky, crappie. 20 foot crestliner with new 250. I can also set someone up on a wolf hunt if they are interested in that.

What I would like in return? A hunter host on a big game hunt in a good trophy area. Most any species. I have lots of PP in wyoming, utah and colorado. Almost any species is of interest and this hunt would be for both me and my wife but does not have to be both of us with tags. An example of a great swap would be an elk or mule deer hunt into remote area with horses. Maybe an Alberta resident here has some wicked deer hunting grounds and is interested in catching the biggest and most bass and walleye of his life? Maybe a trophy hunt in the Dakota's or Nebraska. Who knows. Just throwing this out there.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back