Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Adventerous Goosin' with Moosie, IBugler, and Gunner...

Elkgunner

hump Moosie calls, wants to know if I want to go shoot geese on Sunday. I check my schedule at Church and decide it will be ok. I tell Moosie I will call him back later to confirm.

I forget to call back, end up out for the evening, and then get a message wanting to know if I am in. "Sure, I'm in, what do I need to bring?" Well, we end up texting back and forth, me from the local establishment serving fine Adult Beverages, and Moosie from his couch watching the sequel to Navy Seals II.

I get tasked with buying the Raspberry Filled Doughnuts and some Bullets. I hit the local Wal-mart about 30 minutes after mid-night, and that is an adventure unto itself. Lots of interesting people in Walmart after midnight, and, to be honest, I was probably one of them as I wandered around the store looking for doughnuts and bullets for goose hunting....

Not sure how tomorrow, or more accurately, today, will go, but it should be fine. When I got out of the truck, the temp said 21, Moosie's last text said the guy bringing decoys ain't making it, and who knows what else I will not be able to find in the morning.

Life is short, go hunt once in awhile..... hump

Elkgunner said:
, Moosie's last text said the guy bringing decoys ain't making it, and who knows what else I will not be able to find in the morning.

Life is short, go hunt once in awhile.....
Aren't decoys kind of an important part of hunting gooses?

Hope you guys have a good shoot. My church schedule wasn't open today as it is my kids Christmas program today. Shot geese yesterday but I used decoys:D

Good luck, hope the hangover isn't too bad.

Nemont

HAHA...... Back for Lunch... We're going to try the Evening hunt to Fill the rest of our Limit. :D

Well, We had a Great time like Usual...... Jsut a little slow on the killing.

Sleeping in and Not going... Advantage IDBUGLER
Bringing Moosie a 2 Liter bottle of Dr Pepper...Advantage Gunner
Sounding awesome on the Ride over and Messing up when geese were actually in... Disadvantage GuitarZan
Not dieing....Not even one.. Advantage Geese

Moosie

You must have got stuck with driving since there were no reports of wreckless driving incidents. Congrats on the birds EG & Moosie.

Moosie said:
Well, We had a Great time like Usual...... Jsut a little slow on the killing.

Not dieing....Not even one.. Advantage Geese

I told you those decoys are important when hunting gooses.

At least you got out.

Nemont

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back