Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Adaptive Hunting Gear for Disabled

Munchiezzz

I found a few devices that may help someone who has limited use of limbs and extremities like myself.
Note - I am not posting links for these products. You can Google search if you are interested.

iscope-scope.jpg

ISCOPE EO
The iScope EO is the latest addition to the iScope line of smartphone adapters for the outdoors. With it you can now film or look directly through your holographic or reflex sight such as EO Tech and Sightmark. The iScope EO simply mounts over the hood of your sight clamping securely with four felt tipped screws. Once in place you are now ready for action.

SSGH4-3__34028.jpg

Shot Strap Gun Holder
Product Description
Shot Strap Gun Holder. Get Shooting again! Shot Strap is the solution for hunters who have lost dexterity in their hands from an injury related to spinal cord injury, stroke, neuromuscular disease, or physical injury. Simply fasten Shot Strap to your favorite semi auto shotgun, rifle, or bolt action and you're back in action. Shot strap is constructed of durable leather and hand stitched right here in the USA. It's high quality construction will give you years of shooting enjoyment and will not mark, mar or physically alter your gun! Wrist strap will fit a maximum wrist circumference of approximately 8.5-8.75 inches and fore grip straps will accommodate a circumference range of 5-9" approximately.

Finger Control Device- Right Hand.jpg

Finger Control Device
Product Description
Model HD100 - Finger Control Hand Device for the hand. A device to straighten and add support to curled fingers to allow user to pull the trigger of a gun or crossbow.

High Quad Gun Mount.jpg

High Quad Gun Mount
Product Description
HQ100 is a high quad unit designed for use by people with no arm or hand use. This model can be operated completely with your mouth and chin. The HQ100 comes standard with a power trigger to fire the weapon. This is operated by a very slight suction on the blue tube in the picture. Windage and elevation are controlled by the joystick that can be operated by your
chin. The selectable speed controls on the windage and elevation allow you to set the speed that is most comfortable for you.

The simplicity of the HQ100 allows it to operate all pistols, crossbows, rifles, and shotguns. The HQ100 comes standard with a recoil compensation mechanism to help absorb the recoil of the weapon being fired. The equipment operates on 12 volt DC power and comes with a pigtail that can be attached to one of the batteries in your chair. To install the HQ100 on your chair, it is as simple as placing the mounting plate with receiver tube under your cushion before being transferred into the chair. Once you are in the chair, simply set the equipment in the receiver tube located between your legs. The design of the mounting plate allows the equipment to be used with almost any brand of wheelchair. If for some reason the mounting plate will not work in your situation, we will gladly work with you to design something that will.

The mount comes complete with necessary hardware to mount to the chair. One portion of the mount stays on the chair so that it only takes less than a minute to install when you are ready to use it. Change the weapon is also quick and simple. The trigger mechanism is fully adjustable up and down, back and forth. Free unlimited tech support. The shooting rest has a recoil compensation to absorb some of the shock from firing a large caliber gun for maximum comfort, safety and accuracy.

Have you personally used any of them?

The camera I use on my scope right now really goes out of whack after I shoot.

Have you used a crossbow at all? I've been looking for one to use with a crossbow was not much luck.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back