Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Access Yes

338win

What amount should a person be donating? Is the program under funded, over funded,just right? Will access get better if we pour money in?

The more money the better.it is getting harder to keep access we have, but the more we can access the better.

I would not say there is a set amount, but give what you can. It is a good program, not perfect but it does work and we do have access to lands that otherwise would be closed…

I am sure there are guys with more history and a better understanding…

My wife and I have been donating $100 each to the program for the past 15 years or so.

I ask most of my NR friends that come here to hunt to donate something as well.

I know in the past, we were in the top 10 individual donors to the program via a personal thank you note we received from the GF Director.

WYBHA has also donated from $750-$3000 annually. We should probably make another donation this year as well.

i throw a few bucks in the pot on every application. so probably like 10 bucks a year for me.

i've always hoped that everyone is doing that and that it adds up substantially. but i have no idea. probably should do more

I did my Wyoming elk application this morning. I always add $200 in the budget for that Access YES donation that goes with my first Wyoming application of the year. It is a remarkable program. I hope others are inclined to donate what they can.

My wife and I have been donating $100 each to the program for the past 15 years or so.

I ask most of my NR friends that come here to hunt to donate something as well.

I know in the past, we were in the top 10 individual donors to the program via a personal thank you note we received from the GF Director.

WYBHA has also donated from $750-$3000 annually. We should probably make another donation this year as well.

I like the idea of having NR buddies donate when I help them out. That is a good idea…

Back