Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

ABS...

Moosie

Grand poopa
HAven't seen ya in AWHILE.... GLAD ya stopped back. I am still planning to head that way but ALL is UP in the AIR ~!~!~!

Glad to see several "LOCAL" AFRICAN Bushwackers here.... AND ALL getting along :D :D

Shoot anything Lately ?~?~? Post a pic......

-Moosie

Moosie, thanks for the welcoming back, and yes i did miss you guys as well. I've been very busy in the job, as an Australian friend of mine use to say... "as busy as a one legged man taking part in a butt kicking competition". My employer is partly to be blamed for my absence, been sending me around the country, on my arrival at home after yet another trip, my kids even tell their mom "that man is here again..."

Despite my hectic schedule i did however managed some time to go hunting. Got a nice young Kudu bull (240 pounds) last week. (I saved the big ones for you guys)

What do you mean by " I am still planning to head that way but ALL is UP in the AIR ~!~!~!" I hope that 2002 is still on the agenda, i would hate the idea of you not being able to come to SA. Keep me posted.

Keep well.
null

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 27 June 2001 01:19: Message edited by: ABS ]</font>

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back