Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

About ready to pull the trigger

jwasbullfrog

Replacing my old bino harness (leupold) with something that is more compact and will fit better. About ready to pull the trigger on a Marsupial harness w/ rangefinder case. Can anyone talk me out of it and into another option? AGC and Badlands are too bulky for me. FHF? TK?

I really like the badlands for both bow and rifle. It doesn’t bother me, but I could see how the size could get annoying.

I have the MR one with a bear spray holster attached. I really like it and have had no issues. I doubt you’ll be disappointed in the marsupial one though, lots of guys seem to love it. Boils down to personal preference I think.

Kuiu and badlands here. Both exceptional in there own right. I would check out kuiu, it's not bulky keeps debris out with the best of em and has rangefinder accessory.

I just bought a Sitka and it seems solid. A little pricey though. A buddy has the Marsupial and likes it.

I don't know anything about the Marsupial, but I bought the Alps Outdoor RMEF harness last year and really like it. Pick up the MR rangefinder case to add to the harness as well.

Had the FHF, Marsupial, AGC, and Kuiu all out in the field this fall. Honestly basically they are all the same size, AGC just appear bigger cause it’s the only one with a full lid.

In that group I hate the Kuiu, and I went with the AGC.

If you don’t belly crawl or play in bushes a lot the openings on the marsupial and FHF aren’t a big deal.

AGC for me. It seemed large at first but I don’t even realize I’m wearing it anymore. Bought it mainly for hunting out west but have since started using it hunting whitetails as well. I like having the full lid personally.

OK, one more question on this. I have 10x42 vortex, marsupial calls for a small. Anybody know how tight they are in the case? Would getting a medium be a dumb idea, i.e. will by binos be bouncing around in the case?

Someone has a Marsupial for sale in the classifieds. That would be a done deal, if I was in the market.
This ^^^^^^^ 135 for the setup the guy is selling is a pretty good deal. Looks brand new.

I use an Alps Outdoors and it works fine for me.

Sturdy, cheap, easy to access. The only downside is mine didn't come with a range finder pouch so I had to ziptie my factory Vortex pouch to it... Not the most appealing set up but it works very well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back