Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

About danged time

@Ben Lamb, I thought this thread was probably going to be about the new $2195 titanium Defiance action. Can you imagine how light you could make a 300 RUM if you started with an 18.1 oz action?

I'm imagining how accurate I would be with that firearm. With the combination of barrel length, recoil anticipation, and double action trigger, Id probably have to be inside the bear to hit it.

The fireball out of it would look like a flamethrower

18.1oz action.
24oz stock.
How much does a 16" barrel in 300 RUM weigh?
Fluted and threaded of course for the suppressor.
Lol

Might be a few metacarpals or carpals broken if not your whole hand in shreds after touching that off with full house loads.

If you'd rather save a few bucks, you can come over and we can light off some fireworks in your face and Ill smack you with an aluminum bat. You'll get the same shooting experience and have about the same chance of hitting whatever you are pointing at.

Bears are attracted to blood. If you can get the shot that you were bound to miss off quick enough, you can proceed to the next step of this thing smashing you in the nose, and blood pouring out of it. With a little luck, the bear will lick your blood up off the ground and leave you alone. Bear defense 101.

Back