"A" Zone opener

bigtusker

Anybody have any luck this weekend during the "A" Zone opener? My group of 4 hunters harvested a nice forked horn blacktail. Field dressed at 137 lbs. 20 inch outside spread. 1 hog and a coyote.

Tusker

Cool tusker!! My uncle hunts the A-zone every year and always kills bucks. I'll have to get a hold of him and see if he got anything. How big was the hog??

Sounds like a nice buck, Chopper. Hey if you need any help haulin guys or animals around, I have next week off and can lend a hand. Public land around here is crawlin with hunters so I'm gonna wait a week or so to get hunting here.

Keith,
If you want to come hang out and drag my deer out of that HUGE canyon in 106 degree weather, give me a call. I might need a designated driver too. I have plans to go to another ranch Thursday evening. I'll probably have too much to drink after that hunt and need someone to drive me home. Bring lots of beer and good eats. I"ll be available Thursday the 15th and Friday the 16th. Maybe we can meet in San Juan Bautista the night of the 14th around 8:30

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-12-2002 12:35: Message edited by: bigtusker ]</font>

That would give you a chance to try out that new .223 you just got on those ground squirrels and coyotes, Keith. If you are talking about that canyon where the hogs ran over the edge, Chopper - have fun, Keith. :D I'm sure all that brush will break your fall... :eek:

Chopper I'll let you know for sure tommorrow, but that sounds like fun.I'll probably be there, unfirtunately I gotta wait til the 18th to pick up my new 223. I can't find your phone# could you shoot me an e-mail with your number and good time to call

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-12-2002 19:46: Message edited by: KeithE ]</font>

Good luck Chopper! I hope you find a big gnarly buck.

Keith as a designated driver? He may drink your brewsky. If you ever need a driver give me a ring.

Tyson

Well sad to say but I wussed out. I got a chance at a tuna fishing trip and went for it. We left Port San Luis at 11:00 pm Tuesday and Got home about 9:00 pm Wednesday . I caught t 2 albacore around 20 lbs an a Bluefin Tuna at 60 lbs. I was wore out, and took a rain check ( I hope) from Chopper. I didnt realize I wasnt 30 anymore, It takes a little longer to recuperate these days. :confused: . anyway I hope to get a chance to hook up with chopper and hang out and drink beer real soon

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back