A Very Sad Day at the Hunterman's House

Quick Draw

For the last nearly 9 years we were blessed to have one of the best dogs God has ever made :D :D. His name was Buddy.

This evening, we believed, that Buddy had a stroke. :( :( :( I let him in the house and he passed away :( :( :( He was a very good dog. :) :)

Quick Draw

I am very sad to hear of Buddy's loss. I know how hard it is to loose a best friend of a dog. My thoughts are with you. Buddy will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Sorry Erin...

As with Bill, lost our dog not to long ago...

The two boys that have taken the last ones place has made him but a memorie, and a fond one at that...

I'm very sorry, Erin. Losing a dearly loved dog is losing a close member of the family. I still miss my old dog, Sam.

Buddy was and still is a good boy. He had a very busy life here. He will be missed very miss.
Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts.
Quick Draw

sorry to hear Erin, maybe he can meet up with my pup that was poisoned and go hunting together

Really sorry to hear about you loss, Them dogs get to be part of the family :(

Lost my lab last winter and still can't believe he's gone. It's tough to lose the 4 legged friends, I feel for you.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back