PEAX Equipment

A tip for camper trailers at remote sites.

Even with an RV, if I pull up to a remote dispersed campsite, I did a latrine and bury it when I leave and use wood chips or leaves and pine needles and compost starter if I have more than me using it. If I can't bury it because the ground is frozen or too hard to dig, I have a contraption that I attach a heavy duty garbage bag too and haul it out with the trash. Most of the time though I can dig a latrine and you don't have to dig really deep. 12 inches is usually plenty for most hunts, but if you have a dozen people you want to dig closer to two feet deep. I use wood chips or pine needles to help keep the odor down.

Indeed, I'm afraid of fire a lot. It is not funny at all. When you decide to do something such you must provide all the fire regulations and follow all safety instructions and norms. Indeed, all that is linked with electricity is dangerous and I know many cases when people decided to make some changes in internal electronics and lead their van to complete breakdown and fire. This year we also started the renovation of our RV and I would like to order a double washing/drying machine https://www.palmgear.com/best-rv-washer-dryer-combo-reviews/ for it. But honestly, I don't know how correctly to connect it. I think I will call the service help if I wouldn't deal with it by myself.
Welcome to HT...?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back