A spirited discussion.

Redmt

I ordered some 50gr. bullets. I called when they didn't show and the lovely lady on the other end said that my ammunition had already shipped. I said no it was not ammunition but just reloading bullets. She says it's the same thing. This discussion started there. So ,,,,to me ammunition is loaded ready to fire. She then says what do I ask for if I want something to shoot out of my rifle? My answer was give me a bullet. I think I lost the discussion.

I ordered some 50gr. bullets. I called when they didn't show and the lovely lady on the other end said that my ammunition had already shipped. I said no it was not ammunition but just reloading bullets. She says it's the same thing. This discussion started there. So ,,,,to me ammunition is loaded ready to fire. She then says what do I ask for if I want something to shoot out of my rifle? My answer was give me a bullet. I think I lost the discussion.

I agree with you, but you're never going to win a debate with a lady on the other end of the phone, lovely or otherwise :ROFLMAO:

You were right, (and) you lost.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back