Yeti GOBOX Collection

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Dang, took me about all of two seconds to hit that watch button, this is going to be wicked fun to follow. Congrats on the new addition, being a dad will change your life in so many awesome ways. And as a hunter, you're already trained in sleep deprivation - so a newborn will be a breeze.

good luck and can't wait for the updates!

Looking forward to hearing all about it. Like others mentioned, don't worry if it doesn't quite happen Live but please get us caught up from time to time.

Thanks for taking us along on the grand adventure you have ahead of you. Those sheep and moose hunt dates overlapping like that does look like it will take some luck to make both happen. Good luck!

Looking forward to hearing all about it. Like others mentioned, don't worry if it doesn't quite happen Live but please get us caught up from time to time.

Thanks for taking us along on the grand adventure you have ahead of you. Those sheep and moose hunt dates overlapping like that does look like it will take some luck to make both happen. Good luck!
You set a high bar with your thread I will try to keep it running as much as possible.

Congrats on the baby! Excited to follow along. Best of luck!

Thank you and great questions…

I bought a tikka veil .300 win last fall and took a cow elk with it, that’s coming along with 180grn shock hammers, loaded with 7828ssc, 76 grains I think would need to check my notes. Super easy powder to find in MA so that’s what I went with.

Caribou is August 10- Sept25, 🤞heading in tonight or tomorrow morning.

Sheep and moose are sept 5-17 and sept 1-15 respectively… which is a bit of a debacle. Current plan is hunt sheep, come back to in laws, dump meat in the freezer, if we get one, and then meet the horse packer at the trail head the next morning.

So @wllm , Caribou for 12 or so days, rest, take a smidge of a break then off to sheep (kill in four days), kill moose on the 6th of September, and spend time with in laws processing all the meat!! Love it. Good luck with it all, and cannot wait to see it unfold.

Do you have a priority on animals? Are you going to try and split up time evenly? Dedicate the most time to one thing? What’s the plan
@WNC2500

Caribou - 4 days, then possibly 3 more if I don’t get it done.

Sheep probably like 8 days, 2 days of scouting, 5 days of hunting, 1 day packing out

Moose 5 days of hunting.

Gotta work dates around other folks schedules so is what it is, just gonna plays the cards I was dealt and not worry about holding out for monsters.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back