A missed opportunity for Darwin

Gotta do it for the gram now and days! Like all the people trying to get close to the buffalo in YS. Some people are just special.

The moral of almost every story is "people are dumb".
My wife, who is much nicer than I am, used to get mad at me when we first dating and I would say things like, “90% of the world is morons”. Over the years I have prevailed as often after a frustrating interaction I will hear her say, “they are proving you right again.”

My wife, who is much nicer than I am, used to get mad at me when we first dating and I would say things like, “90% of the world is morons”. Over the years I have prevailed as often after a frustrating interaction I will hear her say, “they are proving you right again.”

We could quibble about the percentage. It is interesting that no one self identifies in the majority.;)

I think the real problem is ( and that's why the bear bite at and swatted at her) the bear was not happy with the way the selfie came out and knew it was going to be posted on social media. True story! 🐻

I saw that and I was like... lady has nerves of steal, what a flex popping a selfie

Let’s be honest the bear is already so close she’s hosed, if it was going to maul her there is nothing she could have done.

I saw that and I was like... lady has nerves of steal, what a flex popping a selfie

Let’s be honest the bear is already so close she’s hosed, if it was going to maul her there is nothing she could have done.
Let’s not take the fun out of this by going on about “facts”. ;)

We could quibble about the percentage. It is interesting that no one self identifies in the majority.;)

Man...I’m not gonna swing... but boy could I set this thread on fire with a single meme

Geez c'mon. Getting the perfect IG and Tik Tok shot is important lol

Haha, I think you're being generous with your statistics. :)

Back