Caribou Gear Tarp

A little mean bear

Idaho_Smiley

This is a bear that a friend of mine had run across the road a few days earlier and this bear put the whoop on the dogs it all happened within 50 yards of the truck and it was either 2 or 3dogs ended up under the truck and one dog went and looked for a easier bear and 2 stayed on the bear for several hours till they were pulled off the track.
ta4hp5

This bear tried to open a different can on my dogs but it ended up going up , I had to do a little stitching but dogs were ok .
I killed this bear a couple years later and it was still real mean and had we believe killed a few dogs just a nasty bear with attitude.
Never got real big was right at 5' and 256#

Is it true that bears are a lot worse than cats for fighting and hurting dogs? I don't know much about running dogs.

well it depends

The raw strenght of a bear is greater but it is ussually the terrain that gets a dog killed on lion such as falling or getting knocked off a cliff.
Now that being said a lion is what I say a killer and a bear is what I refer to as a fighter you take a lion and they can consistantly bring down animals much greater than thier size but a bear just does not do that for the most part . The teeth tell the story lions teath are nothing more than a sharp pair of shears andwithought mollars to grind food lions just cut and tear off.
Bears are more elklike except they have canines . .
Hope that helps.

You never got me a lion this year bud . :(

You wanna bring your Dogs over for a Weekend and Tree me a bear later this season :D

I had a horrible lion season

I caught 3 lions ( pitiful I know ) and all three were killed the next day by others .
If I head that way to go run over there I will give you a headsup and we can see if it works out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back