A little humour for your day

Haha! Probably occurred with several of you though we had this occur while archery hunting. All dialed in. I'm calling for my buddy who has a good few lanes. Bull off in the distance responding though not moving in and buddy's wife send's him a pic at our camp 2 miles away of a 6x bull while making coffee. :ROFLMAO:

1791584695773.png
 
Waving a wooden spoon at me or any of my siblings would probably illicit a bigger reaction then pointing a loaded gun. Watched my mom break more then one wooden spoon on my older brothers knees during road trips.
Same!
Never made any kitchen utensils for mom... in 7th grade I made her a kitchen step stool, and I sat on that thing MISTER ,to think...
I still have it.

I made dad a rolling pin and mom took it...big sis has it now.
 
qwdr7c6r2dec.jpg
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,184
Messages
2,252,732
Members
39,107
Latest member
wkshaw
Back
Top