A little humour for your day

Someone needs to make a graphic for this, but I thought it was funny enough without.

After being married for 50 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, ‘Fifty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep with a hot 29 year-old girl every night. Now, I have a $500,000 home, a $45,000 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 79year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things.’ My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 29-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV. Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems.

CdiH5ni.jpg

I call the urge to google 3 girls 1 bottle the Greenhorn Effect.
The Greenhorn effect presents the psychological, Monty Hall, Let's Make A Deal door selection phenomenon.
Likely a North Dakota baaah, baaahh, sheep awaits however, he might, just might, have Dinkshooter's neighbor nude!
To click his linky or not?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Su Sal
Back