Caribou Gear Tarp

A little humour for your day

8ZD3rXl.jpg

True story. I'm 11 or 12 my neighbor is graduating high school and it's a well known family lots of friends and family basically the entire town is at the grad party. Between my parents house and their house we have a shared strip of yard and we set the picnic tables up there in a central location with all the food and the kegs. I'm a kid so i did not partake in the alcohol so on a sunny Sunday morning I'm up at the crack of dawn. There is people passed out in every orfice of my parents house. I manage to step over and around all the people and get out my back door. I start over towards the neighbors to wake up my buddy Josh and as I round the corner on one of the picnic tables is my other neighbor and a dude I know. Stark naked passed out broad daylight in sight of the main street. I sprint to get josh so he can see the spectacle. This other neighbor of ours is just smoking freaking hot so this was like live penthouse to us!! We toss pasta salad noodles at them until they finally wake up. So much shame on her face. She had to run across the yard to her house where her husband was still asleep. I saw boobies and southern parts but it did not end well for the marriage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moko
Back