A little humour for your day

We got a memo at work that describes all the industry standard words that can be found offensive and their preferred alternative.
View attachment 302138
Well I'm fired on Monday. I produce redlines for my staff daily and use that word numerous times a week. Man door as well. I'm a building engineer in an architectural and engineering firm.

Well I'm fired on Monday. I produce redlines for my staff daily and use that word numerous times a week. Man door as well. I'm a building engineer in an architectural and engineering firm.
Can you imagine producing a sewer design with a bunch of "maintenance holes" called out? You would be laughed out of the room.

Don't know if this fits here, but I'll try. May not be that funny.
Yesterday, my wife and I are on the overpass on Jackrabbit Lane in Belgrade, waiting for the light to turn green and get onto I- 90 west towards Butte. My wife (driving) says "looks like we could be the recipients of some rifles if that Sequoia two cars ahead doesn't put up their back window" Looks like it was fully open so their bird dog could get fresh air? It was also stacked to the ceiling with long gun cases.
Light turns green, Toyota takes off, two rifle cases hit the ground and small car in front of us runs them both over. One soft case, one plastic case. I hoped out and picked them up- they were heavy as they clearly had firearms in them. All rush hour traffic has stopped now as the driver is stopped in middle of on ramp to come collect their guns in the middle of the intersection.
The man and woman put their guns back in, roll up their back window, and merge onto I-90 westbound.
Ouch.

Don't know if this fits here, but I'll try. May not be that funny.
Yesterday, my wife and I are on the overpass on Jackrabbit Lane in Belgrade, waiting for the light to turn green and get onto I- 90 west towards Butte. My wife (driving) says "looks like we could be the recipients of some rifles if that Sequoia two cars ahead doesn't put up their back window" Looks like it was fully open so their bird dog could get fresh air? It was also stacked to the ceiling with long gun cases.
Light turns green, Toyota takes off, two rifle cases hit the ground and small car in front of us runs them both over. One soft case, one plastic case. I hoped out and picked them up- they were heavy as they clearly had firearms in them. All rush hour traffic has stopped now as the driver is stopped in middle of on ramp to come collect their guns in the middle of the intersection.
The man and woman put their guns back in, roll up their back window, and merge onto I-90 westbound.
Ouch.
Ouch is right! 'Not my kind of gun traffic jam humor!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back