Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

A little humour for your day

The town I was (town i grew up in and graduated from)Reserve Officer in has a 25 mph zone in it. We used to do the same thing except we used reader board signs to sit behind with radar unit positioned to still pick-up cars. The used car lot was another good spot.

Great times!!! Especially in summer during tourist time.

The town I was (town i grew up in and graduated from)Reserve Officer in has a 25 mph zone in it. We used to do the same thing except we used reader board signs to sit behind with radar unit positioned to still pick-up cars. The used car lot was another good spot.

Great times!!! Especially in summer during tourist time.
The best is the cops who stake out 15mph or 20mph school zones all hidden behind a reader board or something. They do that down the road from me at a school out in the country it's a 60mph zone that drops to 45mph during school hours. It's like shooting fish in a barrel there.

The best is the cops who stake out 15mph or 20mph school zones all hidden behind a reader board or something. They do that down the road from me at a school out in the country it's a 60mph zone that drops to 45mph during school hours. It's like shooting fish in a barrel there.
Lol!!! Yes school zones were a gold mine for speeders. And Early Saturday mornings were: I'm late for the airport and Sundays were I'm late for Church.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back