Caribou Gear

A little bit of sleding fun.

Those are awesome pictures. Looks like you guys had a blast. We took our boys to Mt. Hood last week and they had a ball. Nothing like sledding with the little ones.

Methinks it's just a darn good photo and your wife (I assume that's who took the photo) should be complimented. I used to teach photography and have had a number of my photos published. While the photo isn't perfect it is very, very, good especially in composition. Most photos don't turn out that well unless one cheats and uses PhotoShop. Trust me you'll take a ton of photos before you have another one turn out that well.

Methinks it's just a darn good photo and your wife (I assume that's who took the photo) should be complimented. I used to teach photography and have had a number of my photos published. While the photo isn't perfect it is very, very, good especially in composition. Most photos don't turn out that well unless one cheats and uses PhotoShop. Trust me you'll take a ton of photos before you have another one turn out that well.
Thanks for the compliment. You are correct nothing special was done to the photo. My wife was the one taking it and all we did was change the setting to the snow setting on the camera. I think the conditions were just right to get the photo we did. I agree most of my photos when taken in action are usually a lot blurrier or distorted in some way.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back