Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

A little about my self!

YOTE

Thought I might give a little info on my self and let you know who I am!

I've been varmint hunting since I was a kid on the farm where I shot my first coyote with a 22 rifle that was trying to get are chicken in the coop!I've had articals published by North American Hunting Club that of which I'm a life member of.I love nothing more then to varmint hunt every chance I get.I own several call as do you I'm sure but we all have are faverite call to use and mine is the TALLY-HO to me nothing can top it!I've spent the last 8-years studying the art of using decoys and now will never hunt with out one or atleast with me in case i may need it.I'm now playing around making my own calls for the fun of it and had some great success with them as well.I like the open read calls the best just for the fact that you can realy put some life in to the calls.I now just use my remington 270 with 90gr.sierra varminter hollow points with winchester mag primers and 54gr.IMR 4950 powder at 3500fps, it will put a coyote down every time just don't expect to have much left after the shot.
smile.gif

I'm working on my first book to have published sometime next year I hope!I think you have a great site and look forward to posting here!Happy Holidays To You And Yours From Me And Mine!

------------------
Guns Don't Kill Critters, I Do!

Welcome to the board. whats your book on?
I hunt coyotes in az.

Delw

DelW My guess is Coyotee hunting?!?!?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Welcome Yote!! We have several Avid Wyle hunters!! I do a Wee bit myself. I welcomed you in another post but would like to say it again. Also, When Your book is done Lemme know, If it is on Yote Hunting. I'll have a couple sold for ya already!!
smile.gif

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Hey all, I would like to say thank you for the welcome, yes the book is on hunting coyotes, I love to write and get out in the field every chance I get.The book will be a tips and tricks book to help fellow varminters out there to aide in getting to be better varminter, 2 collage writing professors put me up to it after reading some of my work that a close friend thought he would let them see and read my work, and for some one that has never taken a course in writing they told me that I have a natural talent and should use it in writing a book, so that's what I have been doing now and have found it to be very fun in doing so, that of which I thought wouldn't be. Once again thank you for the welcome!

------------------
Guns Don't Kill Critters, I Do!

I think your guess is right, I read it over at MIL's house. good luck on the book.

Delw

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back