MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

a days worth of hunting and nothing to show for it

Flatlander

a Saskatchewan sun rise on the North Sask River.
AM.jpg

the first stand.
PC270005.jpg

me running my mouth off and thinking my truck was unstuckable, plus some opperator error thrown in for good luck. needed a grader to get me out :eek:
PC270014.jpg

i did get my first coyote ever the day before but never got any pics. :D :mad:

Great pics except for the last one showing the DODGE stuck. Never, and I mean never, do you post a pic with a DODGE that is stuck. If it is a FORD, Chevy or GMC, great, but never a DODGE. If you do get stuck, have a pic of one of the other lesser trucks handy to post, but don't post the DODGE stuck.

WTG and congrats on the yoye though. ;)

Put some tires on that thing for gosh sakes. :D Way to go on the 'yote and at least you don't have a shot of a Ford pulling you out. Elky might go crazy. :eek: :D

Thats some outstanding country, nice pics. Oh about the pic of the Dodge stuck...never happen in Alberta...Municipal by-laws about Dodges being out in snow. :D

Thanx for the Pics and regardless of the Lastpicture, Elky still loves ya ;)

I love the Sun picture !!!

went out for the morning made 3 stands and got 2 coyotes. my buddy shot the first one at about 200yrds with his 22-250 after it came all the way across a frozen slough. i shot mine as it hung up on a hill in a stubble field at some think like 375. i amed at his left ear and took out his front leg then i put one through his neck. it was a big coyote that should go over 40 pounds and his teeth were worn and chiped up good.

mine is the one on the right(bigger one) :D
P1080026.jpg

my coyote set up. 223 with 40gr noslers.
P1080027.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back