Caribou Gear

A couple of my euro style mounts

snite66

these are a couple of the heads that I did last year. I don't have any from this year since I blew the only real chance I had at a decent buck.

Attachments

• Web 100_0016.jpg
    Web 100_0016.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 218
Hey, Steve - How have you been? Those heads look great!!! I have one little 3x3 muley and my last elk done as European mounts. I'll post some pics tomorrow or the next day.

Hey there Cali,

I know I have not been around much but hope to have more time untill softball season starts. hope to be more active around here anyway.
I know I am ready to take another out of state hunting trip, maybe meet up with some of you HT members again.

P.S. Thanks, The two heads I am holding are the ones I got last year. The one in the tree is a buddy of mines head that I did for him. I did 22 mounts for other people last year. (maybe I should start charging??)

Nice mounts. I think maybe you should charge 50 bucks each for doing everyone elses deer. It costs about 100 bucks at a taxidermist.

See Ya!

22 mounts for other people!! I feel jipped cause' I did two for free this year. Around my area the taxi's are chargin' between 100-150 dollars for Euro mounts. At least make em' chip in for materials man.

Thanks Guys,

I guess I should charge something,(at least that would thin down the amount I do) but, other than the peroxcide(sp) I really don't have anything in them. I burn wood to boil the water and I already have the pot and such. I do use super glue when the nose peices fall off but I still use the original bottle. Unless you count the time, I have very little in a head. I make them give them to me with the head already skinned out.

Thanks again for the complements! Hope to have some better ones next season, since I blew the one and only chance I had at a big buck this year.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back