A couple new equations

Skidmark,

You win, that last zinger was too much...

I'm not afraid to admit defeat.

But, remember, I'm still winning the important debates...like limiting fat-assed atvers/snowmobilers from accessing and destroying public lands and keeping gearheads on the blacktop where they belong.

BuzzH said:
Skidmark,

You win, that last zinger was too much...

I'm not afraid to admit defeat.

But, remember, I'm still winning the important debates...like limiting fat-assed atvers/snowmobilers from accessing and destroying public lands and keeping gearheads on the blacktop where they belong.

Not in Alaska where it matters most. Puss.

Skidmark,

Keep dreaming that AK will not also limit access...complacency is the first thing that will bite your fat ass.

I remember a time when the Tongass NF thought it was immune to the will of the lower 48...how's that working out for you? You're probably not old enough or mature enough to remember the roadless initiative.

You really are clueless.

Oh, and by the way, I wouldnt count on ANWR for your next oil check just yet... :D

I will gaurantee my ASS is skinnier than yours. Just because I like motorsports doesn't mean I don't also hike and pursue other non-motorized activities. As I have posted before, my oldest son (6yo) has hiked more miles in Alaska than you have. Until you get an opinion that doesn't involve antagonistic cutdowns then I will continue to believe you still suffer from small man syndrome.

Skidmark,

Dont blame me for your motorsport habit, I didnt tell you to buy tools that will be worthless pretty soon and legislated to the garage, where they belong.

I'm just helping the progress of the inevitable and saving your six year old from a poor investment (atv's, sleds, etc.) that he'll never use. Buy him hiking boots, odds are much better he'll need those in the future...

BuzzH said:
Skidmark,

Keep dreaming that AK will not also limit access...complacency is the first thing that will bite your fat ass.

I remember a time when the Tongass NF thought it was immune to the will of the lower 48...how's that working out for you? You're probably not old enough or mature enough to remember the roadless initiative.

You really are clueless.

Oh, and by the way, I wouldnt count on ANWR for your next oil check just yet... :D

I'll ask again dumbass. Have you ever been to the North Slope Oil Fields.

BuzzH said:
Skidmark,

Dont blame me for your motorsport habit, I didnt tell you to buy tools that will be worthless pretty soon and legislated to the garage, where they belong.

I'm just helping the progress of the inevitable and saving your six year old from a poor investment (atv's, sleds, etc.) that he'll never use. Buy him hiking boots, odds are much better he'll need those in the future...

My kid has both. Being one dimensional like yourself leads to a very small person.

Skidmark,

Nope, never been to the North Slope. That being said, my buddy, Tom Dreyer, in this picture (the guy on the left) that I helped with his MT bighorn this year works on the slope and lives in Anchorage. What do you want to know about the North Slope Oil fields? We've discussed a bunch of stuff, and I'm sure his knowledge base in this matter is much better than yours.

tomsram3.jpg

Oh, and by the way, the pursuit of this ram did not entail the use of an ATV...only hiking boots.

You have never been to the slope but can say how they produce oil. Hmmmm. Interesting. I guess I'll remember that everytime you spout your mindless drivel against Alaska Oil.

Nice pic of the ram by the way. Seen a few rams last year hiking but they were full curl up here..... Not on an ATV by the way.

Skidmark,

You know as much about sheep as you do everything else. That is a full curl ram. Its ten years old has horns of 41 2/8 and 40 7/8 and officially scored 179 1/8 net.

I've seen a few full curl rams in AK as well.

I don't hunt sheep. Don't care for the taste. But I have seen bigger sheep here.

I still don't quite understand where you get your higher than thow attitude.

Skidmark, I'm in good enough shape to not worry about where I pursue game.

Heres what Chugach rams look like when they meet a person who owns good hiking boots...and leaves the atv in the garage.

My ram:

dall4.JPG

Oh, by the way is this full curl? My buddy Dougs ram:

Dougsram.JPG

I wonder why you frequent hunting boards...wouldnt fat-assed atv boards be more appropriate for you?

This is a HUNTING board.

Skidmark,

You've seen dall sheep that score 179 1/8 B&C?...you're talking out of your ass now.

And to think, I was Out playing poker instead of watching the Si section......

Any side bets from anyone ? Who'd going to go to bed first, Skiddmark or Buzzard ... :p

Skidmark,

You're the one putting your foot in your mouth...tell us about the last time you saw a dall sheep that scored 179.

And you're right, this isnt a full curl ram... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tomsram2.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back