A Cool OYOA Promo Reel

Awesome

Great video, cant wait for the new season and to see all the new Sportsman channel line up. Thanks for sharing !

Kyle

Watching season 2 DVD's now, can't wait for 3! WTG man, see you at ATA! I am sick of the Crush, and Bonecollectors, and even Shockey. Too many product pushing, I realize you have to pay for he show, but man. TC and Badboys all over, and Rage broadheads, junk. Sorry, got to venting!
Good Job Randy!

OK Randy, you sold me, I just ordered season 2.

Cool sizzle clip, I'm already thinking about ordering season 3.

Thanks GM. I think you will see some pretty big changes in their programming quality in 2011.

There are some other well known shows making the same move to Sportsman. Four or five from ESPN, a few from Versus, and I know that Easton and Muzzy are moving from OC to Sportsman. That is a good start, along with some new originals they are having the high-end production companies produce for them for 2011.

They have hired Gavin Harvey as new president of the network. He is the guy who took the formerly known OLN (Outdoor Life Network) and transformed it into the big name now operating as Versus. He knows TV, he knows how to build outdoor programming, and it appears he is serious about taking SC to the next level.

Will be interesting to see how things shape up over the next few years.

Glad to hear that. Was wondering how OYOA was going to fit in over there. The clip looks great. Looking forward to seeing Season 3 especially after catching a glimpse of that bull at two yards:eek:

I love the sizzle real Big Fin I am showing it to everyone .The change is going to be great it will let the OC know they screwed up. Can't wait to see it on the SC.

Went to both Sportsmans and Outdoor this weekend and fouind the following:
Outdoor Channel..loosing alot of good shows, replacing with many "amusement", "star studded", "snazzy graphics and gimmicks". Lots of glitz and glamour, but less content.
Sportsmans Channel; Still carrying some very low budget shows, but making way for an upgrade in the quantity of quality hunting shows.
With the new head honcho at Sportsmans, Randy's move was a gold star. If Sportsmans can go HD it will be a huge plus, but we look at the content and production and believe we can get our fix on
Sportsmans Channel and OYOA

All I can say is wow. I cant wait until the show starts airing. I just dumped OC and subed sportmans. Best of luck to you and the crew in 2011. I am sure it will be more of the usual high quality that we have become used to and then some.

Great stuff! Really, I am stoked about the new season. When are DVD's of Season 1 and 2 going to be available as a set?

All the best to you in the new year.

Great stuff! Really, I am stoked about the new season.

Thanks, Shortside. I am sitting on the first episode that has been rough edited, and it is a great start to the season.

When are DVD's of Season 1 and 2 going to be available as a set?

Right now. Click on the link above in the upper right of the screen and you can buy either Season, or both combined.

All the best to you in the new year.

And to you! :)

I only have one concern with your intro video Big Fin and that is how in the hell are you going to top that one??? It is VERY well done!!

Again congrats to you on the show's success but I now have a SERIOUS beef with you....I just checked and the SC does not come in for me so how in the world am I ever going to get to see all the cool hunts that will be on season three that I have been "watching" through the posts on here now?

Signed,
Seriously bummed in ND

........but I now have a SERIOUS beef with you....I just checked and the SC does not come in for me so how in the world am I ever going to get to see all the cool hunts that will be on season three that I have been "watching" through the posts on here now?

Signed,
Seriously bummed in ND

Thanks Bwana, but fret not. Season Three will be streamed, right here on Hunt Talk, but it will have some time delays between the network airing and when it will be available on Hunt Talk.

And, there will also be DVDs, and if all goes well, download opportunities to your computer or your mobile devices.

Yet another BIG thanks 'Fin for thinking of everything.

Can't wait to see the new episodes.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back