A bolt recoil pad

Rooster52

Looking at changing the factory but pad on my 7MM Mag Browning A BOLT to a new soft pad. SIMS ? The screw holes in original but pad is sure hard to find.

One of you should jump on the one RockyDog has or get a grind to fit. RD, you still have that titanium .41? mtmuley

Simms,only pad I'll use now. Have a slip on on the 50 cal mz and it's nothing to shoot 20 rounds.My 30-06 on Hogue rifle stock has built in Simms pad. A dream to shoot.

The pad I have is a limb saver by sims

MM I do have the 41. It's been to Alaska 3 times and several times in the Bob. It was drawn during one horrifying griz charge with a bear at 25 yards but not fired so i still don't know whether it works and if i should ask for my money back

I've looked for one of those from time to time. Still hard to find. Hope you never have to find out if it works on a griz. mtmuley

I recently put a Sims Air-Tech Limbsaver on my Ruger "rock-yer-world" boat paddle. OMG !!! Night & Day difference. You will not regret the purchase.

I've seen 2-3 a year on gunbroker with auction starting at 600 but haven't watched to see how the auction ends.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back