Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

80 mm spotter and 10 power bino's

renello

Looking for higher end stuff. Will probably buy MeOpta 80 if I can't find good deal on used one. Also, looking at used bino's but they need to be higher end and in good shape. Just trying to save a little and maybe one of you have some great items that are little used and you would part with them fairly to someone who will put them to good use. Thanks so much fella's.

Watch for a used s2 spotter. They have more coatings than the 80s. I got the cabelas branded one for 1600 used.

Check out Rokslide I just got a vortex normally 2k for 1000 also got binos of there multiple times. The classifieds there always have a good deal if you wait for one.

Looking for higher end stuff. Will probably buy MeOpta 80 if I can't find good deal on used one. Also, looking at used bino's but they need to be higher end and in good shape. Just trying to save a little and maybe one of you have some great items that are little used and you would part with them fairly to someone who will put them to good use. Thanks so much fella's.
Hello I have a ZEISS Conquest 10x42 HD Binocular for $750 send me a pm if you are interested in making this deal
thanks

Nikon angled ed82 with fixed 38x eyepiece? The reviews rank it right up there with some of the best. Let me know if interested.

Hi if you're still interested in the 80 mm spotter and bino's i have great stuff you might wanna check out

I have a Leica APO 82 with the 25x-50x eyepiece in the straight version if you are interested in some higher end optics.

Back