Caribou Gear

7mm ammo anyone?

Eric.MN

Anyone els in central MN having trouble finding any 7mm rem mag ammo? Every time I dip into a store to look I can’t find anything ever on the shelves. I shoot 160 partitions and I can’t find those or any ammo for that matter.

Anyone have any places to suggest to look or online sites to check out? Im not having any luck.
thanks.

Pm inbound...I may be able to help

Also I see Norma ammo available via Midway and Brownells. Seems to be the standard ammo but way cheaper than what I'm seeing available in the partitions side of things

Last edited:
I’ve been able to source a couple of boxes from a local shop and one box from midway. I’ve been picky but I guess I try some of the Norma.

I got the rifle two weeks ago and have yet to even shoot the damn thing.

Scheels has had 150 grain federal. They had 140 grain Nosler as well. This was at the one in Loveland.

Thanks for the replys. I’ll keep my eye in ammoseek. I’m in the St. Cloud area and any stores around here don’t have anything for ammo besides plinking rounds.

Thanks for the replys. I’ll keep my eye in ammoseek. I’m in the St. Cloud area and any stores around here don’t have anything for ammo besides plinking rounds.
Same over here in western Oregon. I have not seen any factory 7mm Mag ammo on the shelf for over a year. Its getting close to deer season and I would like to have a couple extra boxes to play with at the range before the season opener. In a perfect world it would always be "one shot, one kill" but I tend to lean more towards Murphy's law. On a brighter note we are starting to see a lot more 30-30, .308, 30-06, 6.5 creed etc on the shelf so I am hoping the 7mm is coming soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back