7mm 140 accubonds!!!

So someone here buys more than they need. Seems like that type of buying keeps the shortages going. No offense intended and great they are willing to sell some extra to others here.

So someone here buys more than they need. Seems like that type of buying keeps the shortages going. No offense intended and great they are willing to sell some extra to others here.
These lasted less than a hour and haven’t been available in over a year. I think of others seeing I was lucky enough to see it in time. I’m selling them for what they retailed for. The 3 guys are not even paying the tax I had to pay. Hard not to take offense at your post.

You and MallardsX2 would get along great. I have powder and primers I bought when I hoarded it after BO was elected. Bought more than I needed at the time, but I'm still shooting. mtmuley

I ordered some etips that I needed and figured while I was at it, may as well snag another 100 7mm accubonds too.

I normally wait to buy stuff until at least 2 bullets I need are in stock...I remember the good old days when a person could order a thousand or even 1500 assorted bullets for a variety of calibers.

That ship has sailed...its usually 2 or 3 at most now. Glad I stocked up heavy when the getting was good.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back