Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

75 percent reduction of wild horses

jeremys4

The bill will probably fail if it doesn’t it’s going to cost Nevada a lot of money housing the but if it helps wild game out I’m down for the tax increase.

I checked a trail camera tonight. It had 2,981 pictures on the card. 2,980 pictures of invasive horses and 1 picture of a coyote.
No this is not a joke or exaggeration that's really what I had on that camera.

My disgust with the extreme "more feral horses are always better" crowd is bleeding over to a general distaste for feral horses. If the choice was between the two extremes: 1) Kill every last feral horse or 2) Let them over-populate and destroy the little bit of habitat that is left, I would choose #1.

Come to think of it, even if we killed every last feral horse, it's not like we couldn't turn some domesticated ones loose and have feral horses again. So, I think I will advocate for anything that gets us closer to #1.

Worst thing that was ever done, was to outlaw killing feral horses/burrows. They are a plague and destroy habitat. They should have left them open game for the dog food factories.

Our government is simply not good at solving problems. Good grief.

The Senate Appropriations Committee approved $35 million last week for the program supported by an unprecedented alliance including the Humane Society of the United States, American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, National Cattlemen’s Beef Association and American Farm Bureau Federation.
They had sought a $50 million increase in the BLM’s $80 million annual horse budget, arguing any boost in spending on contraception and other population controls ultimately will save money as herds shrink.

The Senate Appropriations Committee approved $35 million last week for the program supported by an unprecedented alliance including the Humane Society of the United States, American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, National Cattlemen’s Beef Association and American Farm Bureau Federation.
They had sought a $50 million increase in the BLM’s $80 million annual horse budget, arguing any boost in spending on contraception and other population controls ultimately will save money as herds shrink.
Could they come up with a dumber solution?

Cant see them all, but 18 wild invasive butthole horses in this farmer's field right now. Pic is from my treestand. They all just went thundering by me to the field. Hate those things!! If I was that farmer I'd waste em! 20191003_182943.jpg

We had these guys come in to a waterhole in AZ last month while hunting for my bros cow elk. There were a total of 7 horses and they all looked very well fed. The elk never showed up but the horses stayed for nearly an hour first eating and drinking then they snorted and stomped like crazy when they noticed there was something not quite right in the trees we were using for a blind.
DSCN1296.JPG
DSCN1295.JPG

in the history of this nation our government has not solved one problem it did not first create.

??????????? please . until our nation decided to enter that war ,it wasn't our problem. so, just another example of creating a problem to be fixed.

but that is a debate for another time another place.

Last edited:
I don't want to further derail the thread, but have to respond, that a world war in which millions of people are dying, and efforts are being made to exterminate certain people from existence, is humanity's problem, and to imply otherwise is obtuse to an extreme I can't understand.

I don't want to further derail the thread, but have to respond, that a world war in which millions of people are dying, and efforts are being made to exterminate certain people from existence, is humanity's problem, and to imply otherwise is obtuse to an extreme I can't understand.

You've done relatively little to derail this thread. Pay a little attention to the recent level of "obtuseness" lately.
This type of bullshit is showing up more and more frequently on this site.
I have been making fun of a lotta' stuff on here lately - too much fun, in fact. Most likely turn a lotta' people off. My bad - I own it. Oh well. It's just the internet.
But my sarcasm is commensurate to what I see as the increasing lunacy on here. Like the post RockinU references here.
A member of this forum recently pm'ed me , suggesting that I (and others) am attempting to get some so riled up that they will say something so horrible as to get passwords revoked. Jesus Christ.
I'm guessing that I'm closer to getting my password revoked than most. I unashamedly stand by what I put on here. So I lose my password to a web forum. What a horrible fate. Means I'd have to spend more time with my dogs actually hunting our public lands. Actually doing things that foster public land hunting. Same as I've done for a lifetime.
So as I stated above, I find this stuff easy to understand - it's everywhere these days. As long as it's acceptable, it's acceptable.
The innernet's a wunnerful place.
Back to Wild Horses.
Have fun with this...................................................................................................................

??????????? please . until our nation decided to enter that war ,it wasn't our problem. so, just another example of creating a problem to be fixed.

but that is a debate for another time another place.
We got involved because the Japs bombed us,you can bet Hitler had us on his radar if he would of won the war in Europe.

Back