75 percent reduction of wild horses

No one said any government, or for that matter, any single human being other than Christ, has ever been perfect. That said, Hitler was a villain because he was a villain, not because the Allies won the war. There are also people and countries with quite good track records and those with quite poor track records. They are not all equally moral or immoral. The US is not only one of the most powerful nations in human history, it has also been one of the least imperialistic. You’re either quite ignorant, or quite full of lies.
IYO. most of the world would say we are the most imperialistic ever.
there is not a day goes by we don't attempt to impose our will on other nations. not saying we should stop. I am all for the U.S ruling the world. just saying we should admit it and be proud.

I keep forgetting that if Germany and Japan had taken over the world they would have left the US alone...

truth is we'll never know.

everyone today says that would have happened but the fact remains we'll never know.

I wonder, had we stayed out of it , would the world really be any more messed up then it is now?????????????

oh well. guess we'll never know

truth is we'll never know.

everyone today says that would have happened but the fact remains we'll never know.

I wonder, had we stayed out of it , would the world really be any more messed up then it is now?????????????

oh well. guess we'll never know
Only one problem with your halfwit response. Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Then they got their royal ass kicked. Bomb the USA and get a boot in your ass. And now we know.

Only one problem with your halfwit response. Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Then they got their royal ass kicked. Bomb the USA and get a boot in your ass. And now we know.
yeah , but hitler ain't japan.

and yes , hitler declared war on the US on dec 11, 1941. but we were showing aggression towards germany prior to that so it is reasonable to say he had no choice but to do so. we forced it on him, when we actively backed the redcoats.

which backs up my statement ," history is written by the victors."

had george lost the revolution he would be known today as a traitor and a villain . instead he won , and is revered by US history. great brittain still sees him as a traitor.

funny how folks always say one should try and see from others perspectives , yet those same folks lack the ability to do so. ;) 😁
even funnier when one has to resort to name calling cause they got nothing.(y)

why get so angry , just because a dude you don't even know, questions your accepted version of history??????????????? ;) 😁

Last edited:

and yes , hitler declared war on the US on dec 11, 1941. but we were showing aggression towards germany prior to that so it is reasonable to say he had no choice but to do so. we forced it on him, when we actively backed the redcoats.

had george lost the revolution he would be known today as a traitor and a villain . instead he won , and is revered by US history. great brittain still sees him as a traitor.

funny how folks always say one should try and see from others perspectives , yet those same folks lack the ability to do so. ;) 😁

why get so angry , just because a dude you don't even know, questions your accepted version of history??????????????? ;) 😁
Well if it makes you feel better about the aggressive militaristic nature of our country towards Hitler and Japan, how about we show them some remorse for our atrocities with a peace offering of a couple ship loads of wild horse meat? It's the least we can do for being so evil. ;)

Well if it makes you feel better about the aggressive militaristic nature of our country towards Hitler and Japan, how about we show them some remorse for our atrocities with a peace offering of a couple ship loads of wild horse meat? It's the least we can do for being so evil. ;)
neither the germany or the japan we fought in ww2 still exist, they are both now effectively neutered .;) I feel no particular remorse about it myself, but if you do , go ahead and send the horse meat . I'M sure it will get et.😁

I knew we could get this thread to circle back to horses eventually. :rolleyes:

Irony

Just to clarify, it doesn’t mean that your opposition has nothing because they resort to name calling...it means one of the several things they have is some possibly appropriate name calling.

They are a plague and destroy habitat. They should have left them open game for the dog food factories.

Spot on there. We know about feral animals here is Oz. Your legislators need to wake up and smell the coffee. Look outside the box to other countries at the damage these introduced species do. ALL cattle stations (ranches) here that have feral horses, are “shoot on sight” and a pre-requisite to hunt the property. Adopt the mantra “If it’s feral, it’s in peril” It’s not something I enjoy doing but it’s something that MUST be done.
Horse culling can be an emotive issue, but every second your legislators wait, they are damaging more and more habitat, just get in and get it done.

You are spot on, but there are too many bleeding hearts, that somehow think that trash belongs on federal lands. It is disgusting and it costs the tax payers in this country millions of dollars to get these in-bred, garbage piles adopted. More leftist retardation. They used to be open season, for dog food factories and that was well on the way to taking care of the problem. No more. They are a protected class-which seems to cover a lot of things lately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back