Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

7 minute moose

willyqbc

2003 MOOSE HUNT
Location - 20 minutes from my house (Quesnel, B.C.)
Time of harvest - 7 minutes after legal time
Length of pack out - 0 yards
Dressed weight - 520 lbs
Rack - 40" wide

Sorry, no good story for you on this one! Went to a good area I know, headed in at daybreak, found three moose in the middle of an old logging road...shot the big one! Backed the truck up to it, back to town and moose in the locker by 11:30 AM. My wife and 3yr old son got to watch their first moose harvest, so I was quite pleased with that. Heres a couple pics
Notice where the truck is in the picture!! Easiest moose I ever got! Anyone who's ever had to pack a moose any distance will surely appreciate the joy of shooting one where you can drive right up to it!!

P.S. That's me, my wife,and my son in the top pic, and my huntin partner in the other 2 pics.

Later
Chris

Nice BULL willy !!!! thanx for the Pictures. You sending me a Moose steak
wink.gif

PS, thats actually the bet Moose story I've heard.. all the other ones required "WORK"
tongue.gif

PSS, Can I take that title from ya "7 min moose" ?!?! My wife lablerd me 1 min Moose years ago and I can't get rid of that title
hump.gif
shhh.gif

Hey Moosie, I thought you went up to Alaska for your moose? No luck? As far as "the seven minute moose"....if you ever last 7 minutes, the title is yours!!

Later
Chris

Well.. I did OK. Unlike you I had to pack some meat out though... Here's the Crappy story for that though :

here

And some Pics are here :

web page

..7 MIns huh.... I'll have to start the Stopwatch next time
wink.gif
HEY, is that the First round or the 2nd round ? or can I use the 3rd ...
hump.gif
drool.gif

DAMN!! Thats too bad about your moose meat! I think I'd break down and cry like a girl if I lost that much primo meat!

By the way if you want the title its gotta be 7 minutes all at once!!(your wife can thank me later!)

Chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back