680 ewe

kimbersig

Well I finally drew my ewe tag after I switched from applying in 482 to 680! My buddy has an archery elk tags for a portion of the unit, we both have general deer tags, and I have a ewe tag! We are planning on a 9 day float trip from the stafford ferry to James kipp. I talked to the biologist and got some intel for some starting spots from the river. But if anyone has any insight or advice I’d love to chat more! Hoping to set a ewe next to my frank church ram to complete my pedestal mount!

Well I finally drew my ewe tag after I switched from applying in 482 to 680! My buddy has an archery elk tags for a portion of the unit, we both have general deer tags, and I have a ewe tag! We are planning on a 9 day float trip from the stafford ferry to James kipp. I talked to the biologist and got some intel for some starting spots from the river. But if anyone has any insight or advice I’d love to chat more! Hoping to set a ewe next to my frank church ram to complete my pedestal mount!
We stayed at Stafford ferry and ended up hunting up river from there, on foot, to get a ewe. Pretty steep country down river from there. If you have boats my advice would be to hike up the 482 side and glass across to the 680 side where you can see more country. If you stay on the 680 side, you are looking at a more narrow field of view and up one drainage at a time, vs a couple of miles from the other side.

talked to the biologist, he told me we're to find a ewe and that's exactly what happened

I have the east tag this year, i don’t have a boat to use so I’m going to be hiking in, I would love to hear any info you have

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back