450 Bushmaster - Grad Gift

Now wait a min. I don't know anything about the 350 cartridge but, you ust called it a 200 yd rifle and before that said you were going to get a leupold and have it set up by Leupold for 450 yds?
Set up for the 450 cartridge, not yardage.

I had one and sold it. I think if I were to do it again it would be in a AR platform.

I’ve been looking at the 400 legend lately. The 450 is just a brute and really more than you need for a 200 deer rifle. I’m not a huge fan of how light grain the 350 legend projectile is. That 400 is hopefully the Goldilocks of straight wall deer guns.

Now wait a min. I don't know anything about the 350 cartridge but, you ust called it a 200 yd rifle and before that said you were going to get a leupold and have it set up by Leupold for 450 yds?
I didn’t say anything about 450 yards? Leupold has a scope with a bdc reticle designed for the bushmaster

Good buddy of mine has the Ruger American with the Leupold setup for the 450 Bushmaster. He has had it for a number of years, and has been very successful with it out to 200 yards on Ohio whitetails. The recoil is manageable for his boys (now 14 and 16), but with the brake, it sucks to be in the blind with them...I have been thinking about getting one for a few years now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back