Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

3rd FF HT league

Amazing... Lamar is a team score on his own!
Sytes you took my sleeper QB for this week. Uncle rico was gonna be my jackson counter and keep my season alive now I gotta rely on the consistent 19.84 points of cousins.😔

Kenton with the crazed QB! Between him carefree running the ball and throwing... He's a FFL dream QB!
With a great QB that loves the old Vick run, best have a decent backup QB, Lamar's not going to last long running the ball... Until then, he's a mean machine!

Surprised only 37points. He was a brute in that game!

Darn Lenny, (LMWmi76) with last week's ass whoopin'! Kicked me out of the semifinal... Stuck with a 5th place game with Jabber - about as valuable as a turd on a birthday cake! 😝

Last edited:
Kenton with the crazed QB! Between him carefree running the ball and throwing... He's a FFL dream QB!
With a great QB that loves the old Vick run, best have a decent backup QB, Lamar's not going to last long running the ball... Until then, he's a mean machine!

Darn Lenny, (LMWmi76) with last week's ass whoopin'! Kicked me out of the semifinal... Stuck with a 5th place game with Jabber - about as valuable as a turd on a birthday cake! 😝

I forgot to get a TE.... started a guy on IR 🥴.... good thing it’s a meaningless game 🤪
Matt

Do we get a prize for winning 5th?????

We aren't even the first loser. I really lose interest in the games when they don't mean a damn thing. I only have a team left in one league that means anything out of 5

I feel like @VikingsGuy should get some sort of consolation prize for scoring all those points but still managing to lose more than he won. Haha
Our lead regular season winner in my other league actually went 10-3 while scoring the least points ever in our league history and never scoring over 99 points in a game. But through dumb luck he hit all but 3 of us on our worst week. But it caught up with him in the playoffs and he got knocked out in the first round against the 8th seed. In that league we pay out for most points in a single week, most points in the season, best regular season record and title winner. Spreading out ways to win takes some of the edge off really random. After Lamar’s performance last night I will likely make the finals in that league again this year. In the end, Fantasy FB is a weird thing.

That sounds like a great way to work the prize pool... Probably $100 to cover all the additional payouts?

Our lead regular season winner in my other league actually went 10-3 while scoring the least points ever in our league history and never scoring over 99 points in a game. But through dumb luck he hit all but 3 of us on our worst week. But it caught up with him in the playoffs and he got knocked out in the first round against the 8th seed. In that league we pay out for most points in a single week, most points in the season, best regular season record and title winner. Spreading out ways to win takes some of the edge off really random. After Lamar’s performance last night I will likely make the finals in that league again this year. In the end, Fantasy FB is a weird thing.
My hometown friends league we do the same thing. High entrance fee at $65. But we pay all the same things and we pay division winners, least points in a week, and also included in your $65..$5 goes towards pigskin pick-em and $5 towards eliminator challenge winner of each of those games takes the pot. We use ESPN so it's easy to do the two side games. Keeps everyone interested thru the season. It's also a 14 team league so the pots are pretty good. I like it.

I'm running through the losers bracket. That's gotta count for something right?

Back