3rd FF HT league

I’m all for doing different
, just a higher entry or more teams. I have another league that’s $60, everyone that makes the playoffs gets $25, 6 people make the playoffs, 4 don’t, but they play for the #1 overall pick next year. We could implement something like that.
Matt

I am in an auction dynasty league with guys I grew up with, this is year 11. Salary cap is 34.6 million (what the NFL cap was at the time) bids start and increase by 100,000 and you can sign a player for 1-5 years. Three division winners and a wildcard make the playoffs and winner takes home a cool G ($1000).

I am in an auction dynasty league with guys I grew up with, this is year 11. Salary cap is 34.6 million (what the NFL cap was at the time) bids start and increase by 100,000 and you can sign a player for 1-5 years. Three division winners and a wildcard make the playoffs and winner takes home a cool G ($1000).
We started a dynasty league this year. Holy hell its takes some time. The draft everyone overpaid...haha. but it's been fun

Looks like Sawtooth for the win, Congrats. 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Please email me and I can get gift cards sent Tuesday morning.
Matt

1st - Sawtooth
2nd - learning2hunt
3rd - LMWmi76/As of right now

Fun Football League. Thanks for putting it all together Duck-Slayer. I couldn't find your email, so I sent you a PM with my email address.

Nice job Sawtooth. Yes, i'm conceding because I don't think boone can get me 40. Thanks for running everything Duck-Slayer.

Congrats to Sawtooth! And thanks to Duck-Slayer for pulling this together. I learned this year that I am not that in to fantasy. Have enjoyed for years the Father-Son league I am in with closest friends/family. I figured being in a second league would be fun, but was just not into paying attention to a second league - managing a second roster, etc. So, for next year, my franchise is folding. Good luck to all, and have a happy holiday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back