Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

3of4 Bull Tags Punched DIY NM

tgoody14

Draw time is coming!!! Just finished up our video from last year's New Mexico hunt! Between the 4 of us we put down 3 monster Bulls! The video is kinda long but I wanted to show the ups and downs of the emotional roller coaster of a hunt. Chasing big game on public lands is by far the toughest yet most rewarding hunting you can do!! So here ya go! If you're using a computer, click the gear box on the bottom right corner and select 1080p HD for best quality. Also it helps to be on wifi! Enjoy!!!

In 11 days, I lost 9lbs... But we put in the work, got off the roads, and saw Elk everyday!!!

Thanks Again Randy!!!!!

https://youtu.be/TaTnYVfh9Qw

Thanks Guys!!

Yea it was my first trip, but the other guys had a few under their belt... Maybe why they were more successful haha

It started out just 4 of us with 2 tags... When the 6x9 went down, those two guys headed home. Then my partner had to get back to work around day 7. Luckily enough while out on my own, I ran into 2 other hunters with 2 of the same tags. Come to find out, we were all 3 K9 Handlers for the same organization so needless to say we hit it off real well. They took me in and allowed me to hunt with them on my last days. They could simply "talk elk"... every time we went out... we had encounters... I could've let the arrow fly a couple times, but all I could see was head and neck from the side and I just couldn't bring myself to risk it! We had been hard at it for so long, the last thing I wanted to do was spend another day tracking a wounded animal... but like I said, the experience was GREAT!! Greatest hunt I had every been a part of and I've been hunting for a very long time and seen some pretty cool stuff, but Public Land Big Game Hunting takes the CAKE, no doubt!!!

Very nice. I saw this posted earlier over at TBH. Congrats on the awesome hunt. I'll be hoping to draw a tag somewhere over there in that good elk country. Great video!

Thanks for putting it together. Worth the time on your part as I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Great experience. Glad you had such a wonderful time. The addiction is hard to cure.

I lost fifteen pounds deer hunting in western SD this year so I know how hard it gets but congrats. Gotta feel good to know you guys batted .750 on elk this fall!

Thanks for the kind words fellas! There's a lot of time that goes into editing a video like that! Glad you guys enjoyed it!

To be fair... I got caught squatting 15 yards from a huge 6x6 with nothing but toilet paper and a gps in my hand on the very first morning... That was a tough lesson learned, but it was insane to experience that on the first morning... That also prolly helped keep me motivated the entire trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back