325 wsm

Go to NOSLER - Shooters Pro Shop site on the internet and they produce 325 WSM ammo and you can also purchase just the brass if you reload. Great brass as well!

I think you got the wrong person.lol I have tons of brass and ammo. I know where to get plenty of ammo from multiple sources. I reload and love my 325wsm rifles. If I remember correctly, my comments were replies to others. I don't remember asking anyone's advice or opinion. I'm figuring you got the wrong person or maybe you misinterpreted a comment. Any how have a good hunting season.

Did I reply to you? If so, my apologies. My comments were intended for the OP.

My Model 70 is heading back to Wyoming next week. Haven’t had enough time to work up a good load, so I’m using factory 200 CT AB loads that it likes.
Have 200 Partitions that I hope it likes this summer.

Last edited:
Everyone is talking about necking up the .300wsm.... what about the .270wsm? Exact same dimensions(except for the neck obviously) and the rim on the .300 is .014” shorter than the .270 and .325....
Curious for others input. I have resized a few .270wsm cases but have not fired yet.

Are 325 cases that hard to find? You can shoot 300WSM though them, although not very accurately. They tend to hit 3ish feet low, but you end up with fire-formed cases.

I'm considering selling mine if anyone is interested. M70 SS super Shadow. It's a killer... a grisly
As, a couple moose, a couple sheep, a couple caribou, etc... shit dies

I haven’t looked to hard but I know midway the cases are out of stock and none of my local shops have them. But that’s why I’m trying the .270wsm because those seem to be plentiful around me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back