Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Hey little buddy just keep crankin that soulja boy.... Can I get a liter of Cola?

We all aim for the stars in our life for something, knowing inside we'll be happy if we just hit the branches on the tree.

That's pretty much how I start out every hunting season and finish. Some years I don't even get to the tree.
As good of a hunter as I am, and not being able to shave until I kill an elk I’ll look like this in 2043. 766631A7-F8D6-4AE3-BCF3-86AE57A18EC3.jpeg

I don't get the " do it justice " crap...it's a tag....you got it...hunt ! Enjoy ! Can't wait to see the pics and story as you take us along for the ride. good luck !

Congrats on all the exciting news! You know you’re doing something special when the entire HT community is happy for you and can’t wait to hear more. Best of luck wllm!

Landed in AK, BIL was headed out of state to hunt and we did a car key pass off at the airport…

Got my locking tag… kid behind the counter at sportsman’s “holy chit NR have to pay $650 for a tag, are you sure you want this”

… thanks for that kid.
View attachment 234959

Before long it will be “$650😳😳 do you know how many Huggies that will buy??”

I really have mixed feelings here.

First, to compete with @noharleyyet on reactions, you really needed to split the baby news into its own thread. Easy 2x multiplier. Happy as heck for you, but overlooking that common sense strategy is damn disappointing for someone as smart as you. But, it’s not too late; just think of all the future untapped thread ideas: corgi saddles for infants, best boots for babies, reduced creedmoor loads for infants, etc. I believe in you! You got this!

In all seriousness, I am super happy for you @wllm . Biggest congratulations!

Did you buy all of the locking tags up front, or can you wait and extend your schedule on the hunts if needed and not have to eat the $$$?

Pinterest…the bane of mankind!😖
Wife: “Honey could you go dig out the tin from that horrible looking barn you burnt and buried 5 years ago? I think it would look good as the ceiling in the bathroom.”

Me: “you said it was ugly that’s why I burnt and buried it.”

Wife: “yeah, but it would look pretty in the bathroom” I saw something similar on Pinterest

ME: spends day moving equipment to dig up old tin.

Me:”here’s the tin honey”

Wife: “wow, thst looks horrible, we’ll use something else”.

Me: realizing she doesn’t bitch about me hunting too much, hanging up the call to the divorce attorney.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back