Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

30mm picatinny ring suggestions?

jryoung

Schmaltz got me again, new (bolt) rifle has a pic rail, so looking for recommendations on rings. Was figuring the Talley Modern Sporting rings, but this is a new space for me so looking for a couple suggestions first.

Schmaltz got me again, new (bolt) rifle has a pic rail, so looking for recommendations on rings. Was figuring the Talley Modern Sporting rings, but this is a new space for me so looking for a couple suggestions first.

Should have ordered them from schmalts when you ordered your scope. I got the leupold ones for mine

The rings you link to are 34mm. Not 30mm.

I use & recommend EGW's Keystone line of rings.
www.egwguns.com
Very solidly built!
Spoiler... Don't waste your time with trying to lap them. They don't need it.

Ken Farrell's are narrow enough to fit a Holland level on short hunting style scope as well .

Here are my choices...descending price......Spuhr (absolutely bomb proof), Hawkins Precision (great rings and made in the Springs and most come with integrated level), Seekins Precision/Vortex PMR (the same rings with differing logos-Seekins makes them and they are what I have on a majority of my rifles), Warne 513M for 30mm lows.

Seekins are my favorite pic ring. But, the Warne Mountain Techs and the EGW's are good too.

I'm slowly changing my rifles to Leupold Backcountry rings. The previous 40 years of using the regular Leupolds haven't given any issues. mtmuley

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back