.308 semi auto rifle - WTB

DK27

I am looking for an AR rifle chambered in .308 to use for hog hunts in Texas and Arkansas

If you have you are willing to sell or know where the best deals are feel free to message me

Thanks

I am looking for an AR rifle chambered in .308 to use for hog hunts in Texas and Arkansas

If you have you are willing to sell or know where the best deals are feel free to message me

Thanks
If you have some basic tools like punches, etc... you can make yourself the one you want for cheap too if you can't find a deal on one to buy. Palmetto State Armory and Bear Creek Arsenal are two quality web retailers that provide reliable complete uppers and lower receiver kits for pretty amazing and budget friendly deals. Here in the winter I plan on making an AR-15 in .223 with a 18 or 20 inch barrel for coyote hunting then later on getting a 20-24 inch complete upper in 6.5 grendel and/or .450 Bushmaster for hogs, deer, bear, etc... An AR10 in .308 or even the flavor of the last 5+ years in the 6.5 Creedmoore would be one sweet and deadly hunting and plinking rig as well. Good luck and have fun.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back