300 Win Mag Scope

yep not the mounts; nothing loose. From the sounds of it I got a half of a bum scope. Sure hope leupold can have it back in about 3 weeks...
Thanks Guys!

I'm wondering how the "reticles jump", whatever that means, on one rifle, but not the others. As far as durability, I have a VX-II on a .300 RUM with hundreds of rounds through it. Zero problems. mtmuley

I've got a Leupold VX2 3-9X50mm scope with Leupold rings on my Remington .300 WM and I love it. I sighted it in once and probably pumped 80 rounds through that rifle and it's never moved once on me. It's been a fantastic scope for me. I think I paid $379 not including rings.
guns4_zps15e67232.jpg

I just busted my Leupold VX3 4.5-14-40 w/cds for the 2nd time this year on my rem 700 300wm.

Just cant take the recoil evidently. I have loopys on all my other rifle and have never had a problem.
I am taking it off the 300 and sending it back again for repair. When i get it back i have a project mauser 30-06 it will go on instead.

Bought a vortex 4-14x44 HS LR to replace it, it has a 30mm tube. I am hoping its strong enough,.

Bought a vortex 4-14x44 HS LR to replace it, it has a 30mm tube. I am hoping its strong enough,.

I also recently put one of these on a 300 WM. Only got 20 rounds through it, but seems to be holding up. So far I really like the scope and my only complaint is the eye relief/ alignment gets a little tight on 16X.

my scope just arrived today, rings will be here Monday pm...
leaving for elk camp in 33 day..

Much work to do !

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back