MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

30"er on the wall.

Look at me, look at me I live in Alaska and can go sheep hunting every year.........................

Last edited:
Look at me, look at me I live in Alaska and can go sheep hunting every year.........................

Such angst from someone who has more privlage than most NRs when it comes to sheep hunting.

Still deciding on what to do with the two from this year. I figure we'll stop hanging sheep on the wall when we run out of wall space.

Beautiful ram. I've been dreaming of sheep hunting since I first saw them while on a trip to AK to visit my girlfriend's (now wife's) family and also do some DIY moose/bear hunting. When I found out about the special treatment you get for marrying into an AK resident family, I was excited to say the least. Now convincing one of the in-laws to chase sheep may be as much of a challenge as the hunt! But I'm determined to get one of those beautiful rams or at least have the op to chase em.

Yep both made it home. Not sure how the capes are going to fair though. Should get them back from the tanner in a couple weeks so we'll go from there. Have my fingers crossed, but it was 70-75 deg during the day and near freezing at night... and no salt for a couple days. Hoping at least one survives, the other... I have a cool idea I've been thinking on and it doesn't require a flawless cape, actually a beat up one will work better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back