30-06 200 grain

brockel

Anyone running 200 grain bullets in your 30-06s? I’ve got some 200 grain accubonds and h4350,h4831,rl17, and some rl26 to try. See guys getting 2700-2800 with rl17 and rl26 so figured I’d do some playing

Reactions: Guy
Never have loaded that heavy. There was a guy on LRH or maybe the Fire that loaded the 06 with heavy bullets. Montanamarine was his handle I think. I'd look, but I got banned from LRH. mtmuley
Hell, I got permanently banned over a year ago, for mentioning the blasphemous "e" word. The main turd in charge and I had some fine words via pm. I found it pretty humorous, actually.

As to the original question, what are you going to use those heavy bullets for-grizzly?

Hell, I got permanently banned over a year ago, for mentioning the blasphemous "e" word. The main turd in charge and I had some fine words via pm. I found it pretty humorous, actually.

As to the original question, what are you going to use those heavy bullets for-grizzly?
I never even got an explanation. brockel, if the 200's don't work (one of my favorite bullets) get some 166's from Steve. mtmuley

I never even got an explanation. brockel, if the 200's don't work (one of my favorite bullets) get some 166's from Steve. mtmuley
Damn barrel is an 11” twist so I’m limited on the hammers but Steve did say the 174s would work at 3000’

If you want to part with some, I would like to try them in the 300 Sherman I am building. Right now the plan is 180s at 3000 but I bet a 200 with RL26 would hit that 3000 mark.

If you want to part with some, I would like to try them in the 300 Sherman I am building. Right now the plan is 180s at 3000 but I bet a 200 with RL26 would hit that 3000 mark.
There’s only like 20 of them so I’ll just play with them

Seem's getting banned there is a tradition! Me to but don't remember why!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back