3-D shoots?

Muledeer4me

Has anyone been to any 3-Ds yet this year?
Our club put on a one day shoot in Boise, but I didn't shoot that day just helped out.
I did get to shoot two days at the freezout shoot here in Idaho, was anyone else there?
April 1st and 2nd our club is putting on the Spring Bear Shoot in Eagle Idaho ,I will be helping with that and hope I can shoot at least one day.
The Grandkids will be camping with us so Im not sure if I will get a chance to shoot or just be the kid wrangler and helping with the shoot.:D

I've been busy with the 3D circuit out here lately. My son and I competed two weeks ago, then again last Sunday, and another this Sunday....only thing nice about the area I'm at......there's always a big 3D shoot (300 plus) going on within 1.5 hours away.

Got the Western Classic Trail Shoot coming up here (Redding, CA) May 3-4 this year. Annual event, one the largest 3-d shoots in the world but still a great family event and lower keyed than you'd expect.

Here's a link-

Straight Arrow Bow Club

I shot steck park both days and freeze out both days, I took second in Mens Unlimited saturday at freezeout. Did you win something on saturday MD4M, I knew you went to the shoots fairly often but was'nt sure if it was you or not. I'll shoot the spring bear shoot probably both days, then jenkins creek both days, 1 day shoot in Vale the week after then I'll hit burns both days, then probably my last shoot will be the CMN then I have to get serious about bear hunting.

GatoMan ,I got a first on saturday and a second on sunday,I shoot in the womens unlimited.
Steve got a second on sunday.
We will be camping and setting up the spring bear so look me up.
Saturday I shot with Steve and our son Bill we had his small pitbull/whippit mix dog with us and sunday I had my wolf X ,she is hard to miss LOL.
Bohntr,we have quite a few shoots close around here ,its starts getting real busy this time of year,but its alot of fun.
MarvB, I know some shooters from this area that do the redding shoot every year ,they love it.
They keep telling us we should go at least once.
The picture are something else ,there sure is alot of people.
The biggest shoot I do is our jamboree in stanley.

Yeah I saw you get your award saturday, I thought it might be you but did'nt want to act stupid, and yes I saw your wolve dog on sunday but did'nt hang around for the awards, so I do know who you are now. You were all camo'd out I almost did'nt see you......lol

Yep that was me.
Next time say something, dont let acting stupid stop you ,it hasnt stop anyone else LOL
Make sure you talk to me at the spring bear OK?
My dog either makes me new friends or ticks people off :)
I went through the drive thru at starbucks last week and everyone was intrested in the wolfdog, this one girl leans out all proud like and say's "I love wolfs I belong to the defenders of wildlife"
I said "I love them too ---and I hunt!" she said "OH NO you couldn't kill a wolf could you?" I told her "No" she gave me a big sigh & a smile then I said
"Its not legal yet but were working on it"
From friend to foe in a matter of minute's LOL
I'm glad I alread had my coffee in my hand.:eek: :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back