.257 Roberts Reloading Brass

blue devil

I'm having a hard time finding .257 Roberts brass, not fired. Any ideas to get some? No Winchester silvers or would rather not have nosler, cus they're too expensive. I've looked around and found many suppliers are backordered or sold out or not available. Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm having a hard time finding .257 Roberts brass, not fired. Any ideas to get some? No Winchester silvers or would rather not have nosler, cus they're too expensive. I've looked around and found many suppliers are backordered or sold out or not available. Any advice would be appreciated.

You can use 6mm Remington brass or 7mm Mauser. Use a good case lube like imperial sizing wax and rn it through your full length sozing die. .

If you have to have the right headstamp, then you have to play the waiting game.

You can use 6mm Remington brass or 7mm Mauser. Use a good case lube like imperial sizing wax and rn it through your full length sozing die. .

If you have to have the right headstamp, then you have to play the waiting game.

I would venture to guess 6mm or 7x57 is about as tough to find as Bob.

The word on the street is, most of the brass is going to factory ammo. Just buy a 100 rounds of that and once you shoot it up, reload.

I was afraid the brass had gone up that much. I would buy the factory ammo, but don't seem to have the time to shoot it first. I'll have to write the check I suppose for the empties. Thanks everyone

I have about 100 rounds of once fired brass, but no new stuff. Cabelas has some occasionally, might be worth checking.

let me dig it out and see what I have for sure, I'll send you a PM when I figure out what I can part with.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back