Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

245 6/8 non typ. from up the road

twodot

photo of twodot, holding rack of my friend's pick-up deer. jeff, in the black shirt, found this deer dead about 60 yards from his stand the day before our gun season opened. he had seen the buck back in summer while still in velvet, and one time in the bean field close to where it was found. it has 31 scoreable points and measured 245 6/8 with only 4'' deduction. it's one of those racks that you just keep finding more points on. it was a blast to just be able to store this rack for him for a couple of days. can't imagine what it would be like to have killed a buck like this. twodot

Attachments

• kurtz buck-switz. co..jpg
    kurtz buck-switz. co..jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 463
That is friggin' awesome! Super long eyeguards....drop tines.....mass....trash....that hog has it all.

WOW! That's a hawg.

PS-What part of IN are you from?? I was born & raised just north of Evansville.

Ahhh, I had a high school buddy who went to college there, beautiful town. Have you ever been up to Twin Oaks? I've never been, but knew a few kids who hunted there and was just curious as to how th state has taken care of the place since getting it turned over to them by the military.

I just heard last night that a potential state record typical was shot near New Harmony. Rumor has it that it is in the neighborhood of 200"!

That is what dreams are made of..

Congradulations on the find.
Could you see what might have killed it?It looks like it was nt dead to long.It sucks that you couldnt have hunted that slob.

there's alot pig's comming from indy lately........nice! good luck chasing down some of his off-spring!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back