Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

218 typical shot today Idaho.....

T Bone

Wow. Love to see that pic. Didn't know they made them like that anymore. Do you know if it was a general season unit or controlled hunt?

No info T-bone I told the hunter till he finds out what they are doing with it. It got scored twice to verify a green score and was within a 1/2 of both times. State record for Idaho for typical is 214. Will wait and see Hunter told me to wait a few days.

Delw LMAO! (The man's been in the bush too long!)

Wow what a toad...if SSider says its big then (with the stuff he's been stickin') its gotta be H-U-G-E :eek: :eek:

A huge Idaho buck was shot today. Details and pics will follow upon the hunters release for me to post pics.
The buck was 38" wide and it scored NT 234 and Typical 218 and change. Pics will follow as I said above.
I just came from the taxidermist shop and got to hold it and see it. It is huge.

Well it is 38 3/4 " actually and I just hope it doesn't turn into something like oh this magazine said not to post pics till it comes out in the magazine crap. But the guy sounds like a down to earth guy and I hope it doesnt turn into that. Really great guy got it also so was good for him to get it.
I will say it wasnt archery so i am still in the running with my buck.LOL

I heard the same story from a guy that helped the gentlemen out with the deer. He is from my neck of the woods. He had a pretty good story and said if it wasn't for the 3 or 4 cheaters (I can't rememeber) it would of been pushing World Record quality. Hopefully we see some pictures shortly.

Later,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back