Caribou Gear

21 and 18 yr. olds go to the store

Quick Draw

Ok so its me and OL. Lady Nutcracker gives us $40 dollars to go to the store for some gracerys. We spent a total of just of $25.00 It was great...and helps that we hit a good weekend with coupons, so anyways it is great to know that two young peopel can go to the store and buy enough food for us to eat for about 2 weeks. WE are good.
Quick Draw

Yes we did. Mac n cheese, top ramen, tv dinners, hot pockets, and alot of bread. It was a great outing... we had fun, freakishly!!

OL

Oh you guys just sent me on a trip down memory lane. Between my folks house and my husbands house I spent roughly three months living on my own. My first forray to the grocery store was a surprisingly self-satisfying experience. You don't really think about it, but the first time you get to make those kinds of decisions on your own is just really meaningful.

Hey if you gals are into clipping coupons, you oughta check out www.thegrocerygame.com. My wife saves more than 1/2 on all of our groceries! She pays $10 every other month to this club and they send her a shopping list every Sunday with all of the deals at all of the supermarkets she likes to shop at! I love looking at her receipts. She loves to brag about saving 50-70% on her grocery bill. The girls at the checkout counter get a kick out of watching her save money!

Guess I got a good one this time! Third marriage for both of us. I think we both scored!

WHOC, Fred Meyer has good deals, I have also seen some good ones in QFC and Albertson's gets some good 10 for $10 deals going on... Get the cards that are offered... they come in handy!!

OL

I have been Hitting Macy's a lot and getting some smoken deals!

Robert and I have spend over $600 combined in the last month. I got a suite jacket for $12.99 that sells for $80... Lets just say I have saved twice as much as I have Spent!!!

The Bon was bought out by macy's so now they have the whole store on Clearance for thier Fresh start!!!

Ladies....just don't get carried away. I'm sure all of the guys have heard at least once..."It was 1/2 off so I bought twice as much!"

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back