Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2024 Garden!

This is crazy. It's February and I have some windows open because the house is up to 77 degrees inside! Fresh air. It will drop to around 20 overnight and the furnace will be going. 😞

I got my apple, cherry, and peach trees pruned, too bad I don't know how to keep the pests off of them before harvest...

Meanwhile, I saved some of last year's potatoes to plant this year and they already have shoots maybe 4 inches tall.

This is crazy. It's February and I have some windows open because the house is up to 77 degrees inside! Fresh air. It will drop to around 20 overnight and the furnace will be going. 😞
I started to sweat at my desk. checked my thermostat and said 78. Its 82 degrees here and super windy. Looks like cold front will showup at midnight for me.

Put in a new greenhouse has fall to get our spring starts a leg up. Next month is going to be busy for planting.

Mostly black chickpeas and various lettuces below
1000008525.jpg

Fennels and mustards
1000008526.jpg

Peas and cauliflowers
1000008527.jpg

Tomato starts and oddball herbs
1000008528.jpg

Radishes
1000008529.jpg

Favas, they have some sort of blight on them so hopefully the pods still produce.
1000008530.jpg

Potatoes and collard greens
1000008532.jpg

Purple box, kales and radishes
1000008533.jpg

Winter peas, celery and lettuces.
1000008534.jpg

We don't dare to do jack until May sometime. It's a harsh environment for growing.
Last year I planted potatoes, onion and garlic on April 12. I planted lettuce, radishes, and snow peas on 4/13. Tomatoes were moved outside on 5/6.

I just went to the garden center with the 5 year old. Who knows what he threw in the cart.

I have two of my raised beds planted for spring greens, and a bunch of herbs coming back from last year in my potager garden. We just got 8 inches of snow so I'm very glad for that!
I really want to start seeds inside but I'm dithering because I don't know how many volunteer tomatoes are going to sprout in the garden after all the dropped and squashed ones last year. Don't want any plants to go to waste!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back